- 6 T butter
- ¼ C granulated sugar
- 5 C Rice Krispies cereal
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries (about 2 cups), sliced
- 8-ounce Cool Whip container
- Crust: *Grease bottom of 3-quart baking dish. Combine butter & sugar. Crush rice cereal (yields about 1¾ C). Add cereal crumbs to sugar and butter mixture. Press evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Bake at 300 for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Filling: In a small bowl, mix together (until fluffy) cream cheese and sugar. Gently spread filling mixture over the crust. Layer banana & strawberry slices on top of the filling. *Optional – add a small can of crushed pineapple (*drained)
- Topping: Spread whipped topping over fruit. Garnish with additional fruit as desired.