Recipe type: Condiment
Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free, Raw
Serves: 1 cup
- 2 cups unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon truvia
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2-2 tablespoons coconut oil (optional)
- Add all ingredients (except coconut oil) to a food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth. For a high speed blender this may only take about a minute, but could take up to ten minutes with a food processor, so be patient.
- If your coconut is very dry, add coconut oil 1/2 tablespoon at a time until smooth. I used about 2 tablespoons because my coconut was on the dry side.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.