But what you will need is:
- A pair of Toms (of course). You can get those here.
- Paint and Paintbrushes. I used just regular old cheap craft paint and brushes. You could get all fancy and use fabric paint but I do many of these types of projects and don’t notice enough of a difference to pay the price hike.
- 3 Different Fabrics (some pattern, some solid, whichever…its your owl 😉
- 4 Circle Buttons for Eyes
- 2 Triangle Buttons for the Beak
- Fusible Web (found in fabric stores. See it here)
- Hot Glue Gun or Very Heavy Duty Glue
- Needle and Thread (thread color matching the fabric)