DIY Tiny Peruvian Pots Tutorials
These tiny pots were a charity shop find, and I thought it would be fun to give them a Peruvian twist!
First I had a look at some examples of Peruvian pottery online to get some ideas (be aware that if you do this, a lot of them are very… how can I put this… rude!). I decided to do an Inca calendar design on the first pot.
1. Divide the circumference of the pot in 12, and draw 12 squares.
2. Look at examples of the Peruvian calendar online, and sketch these in the squares.
3. Using a white Sharpie, draw the designs. You might need 2 layers to cover the pencil.
4. Outline the designs with black Sharpie.
5. Add details with bronze Sharpie.