1. Part your hair down the center.
2. Begin the Dutch braid (remember: go underneath instead of over the top) into the top of one of the sections of your hair.
3. Continue on until you get to the nape of your neck and secure with a small elastic.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Loosen both braids on top to create a softer silhouette.
6. Braid both ponytails and secure at the ends with a small elastic.
7. Bring up one of the braids over the top of your head like a headband and gently weave it through the Dutch braids on top of your head.
8. Secure with a bobby pin.
9. Repeat on the other side and secure with a bobby pin.