- 2 small boxes (3 oz) or 1 large box of blue gelatin
- 1 bag of blueberry marshmallows, cut into quarters
- whipped cream (I used ReddiWip)
- Blue & white nonpareil candy balls (found in the baking section)
- Make gelatin according to package directions and let set in the fridge for approximately 90 minutes.
- Once gelatin is set, you can begin layering your mini trifles …
- Layer #1 – Blue marshmallows quarters with blue and white candy balls sprinkled on top and around the edges.
- Layer #2 – Two scoops of blue gelatin (I used a large tablespoon)
- Layer #3 – Whipped cream
- Layer #4 – Two more scoops of gelatin
- Then, top with whipped cream and candies sprinkled on top.
- Repeat with other trifles and serve cold.