- 5 cups brewed green tea
- 3 cups water
- Juice from 4 small lemons, approximately 1/3 cup of fresh juice
- 15 drops of stevia (this brand has a non-metallic aftertaste) or 3 tablespoons organic honey or coconut nectar
- Ice cubes
- Brew tea according to instructions. Set aside to cool on the counter for a couple of hours and then place in the fridge for really cold lemonade. Otherwise, use in the recipe as soon as it’s cooled to room temperature.
- Pour brewed green tea in a large pitcher with water, lemon juice and stevia. If using honey or coconut nectar, combine the sugars with the lemon in a separate dish before transferring to the pitcher.
- Add ice cubes, stir and serve. Optional to add lemon slices to the mix to make it pretty!
Naturally sweet green tea lemonade recipe with absolutely no processed sugars. Made with just 3 simple ingredients.
From:Heal Thful Pursuit