What you need for this bohemian style iPhone case
How to make this bohemian style iPhone case
1. Decide on how big you want your iPhone case to be and cut out two rectangle pieces of leather in that size.
2. Put the two pieces of leather on top of each other and use your Cropodile to punch holes at both sides and the bottom of the case.
3. Use your yarn to stitch through the holes all around the iPhone case.
4. Cut a piece of leather big enough to be the closure. You have to be able to fold the leather behind the button so the back of the button will not be visible. You need to be able to fold it until it reaches the top of the iPhone case. Make two small holes with your Cropodile and put one side of your magnetic button in. Glue the folded leather on top of each other with the fabric glue.
5. Because my leather already had a hole in it I decided to do some stitches on top of the closure. You can do this by making holes with your Cropodile. Stitch with the white cotton yarn. Glue the closure on the back of you iPhone case with your fabric glue.
6. Put the other side of the magnetic button on the button that’s already on the closure and push down. Now you should have a small imprint where the button should go. Make two small holes with your Cropodile and push the button through it. Glue a piece of fabric on the back of the button to make sure that the button won’t scratch your iPhone.
7. Use the fabric glue to glue on the cotton lace.
8. And your style iPhone case is ready to use!