- c/o Levi’s
- Blouse c/o ModCloth
- Shoes/Jeffrey Campbell
- Necklace/My design for ModCloth.
1. Try your jeans on (or hold them up to your body) and make a small pen or pencil mark in the center of your knee. This will be where you place your hearts.
2. Cut a heart from paper that is the size and shape you want for your pants.
3. Use the paper pattern to cut two stencils from contact paper. Place them on the knees and make sure they are both in the same position. Take your time, positioning is super important!
4. Use fabric paint or screen printing ink to sponge over your stencil. Dry and repeat until the area is completely covered.
5-6. Remove stencils and enjoy your new jeans!