Things you’ll need:
- Contact paper
- Etching cream
- Foam brush
- Craft knife or die cutter
Things to do:
1. Using your craft knife or die cutter, cut pretty shapes out of the contact paper. You can either make a cut out stencil or use the pieces cut out and etch everything but the shapes.
2. Clean the glasses well and dry completely. Smooth the stencils on where you want the etching to be.
3. Brush the exposed glass with a thick coat of etching cream and allow it to set according to the manufacturers directions.
4. Wash the cream away with warm water and remove the stencils. Dry and insert the candles for use.