1. Pull all of your hair to one side and secure with an elastic.
2. Take two small sections of hair from either side of the hair in your ponytail.
3. Tie those pieces together to create a small knot that is going to cover the elastic that secures the whole ponytail.
4. Pick up two more small strands of hair and add it to the pieces you just knotted.
5. Now tie those pieces into another knot.
6. Continue this process with the top layer of your ponytail until you get to the end of your hair. Then, secure with a small elastic that will blend in with your hair color.