Make Salsa EggRecipe
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/4 C Shredded Potato
- 1/2 C Fresh Salsa
- 1/2 C Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a standard muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Press 2 tsp. of shredded potato into the bottom of 6 muffin molds.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, then add 1/4 C of the whisked eggs into each mold, on top of the potatoes.
- Spoon in a heaping Tablespoon of salsa into each sup, then sprinkle with a light layer of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then allow to sit in the muffin for five minutes before eating.
Source:Mrsthree In Three