- 12 oz. Wilton dark chocolate candy melts
- 2 C. broken pretzel sticks
- 1 1⁄2 C. Reese’s Pieces, divided
- In a microwave safe dish microwave the Wilton chocolate in 30 seconds, stirring until melted. Remove from microwave and let cool 2-3 minutes.
- While the chocolate is melting, line an edged cookie sheet with foil and evenly spread out the broken pretzel pieces. Sprinkle the pretzel pieces with 3⁄4 cup of Reese’s Pieces.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the pretzel pieces and candy corn spreading out with a
- spoon or spatula if needed. It doesn’t have to be fancy or neat – the pretzel pieces and Reese’s Pieces will stick to the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is spread, sprinkle the other half of the Reese’s Pieces over the top of the chocolate before it sets.
- Place the cookie sheet in the fridge for the bark to set – about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and break the bark into pieces. Enjoy.