We wanted it to be lightweight so it would hang easily on the wall….but not too light, or the wood might break. I just needed a simple frame to hang the fabric over. It couldn’t be that hard. And really it wasn’t!
We went to Home Depot and looked around. In the window molding aisle they have a nice selection of dowels in many sizes.
* 3 long rectangular dowels for the slant
* 1 rectangle dowel for the back
* 1 flat piece of wood for the back for added hanging support
* 1 skinny round dowel for the front
* 3 metal angled-brackets (not sure if that’s the real name)