What you will need:
4 beauty boxes
Glue of some sort, i used a hot glue gun
- First of all take 2 lids and cut one of the longer sides of each, these will be the sides for your drawers. (Pic. 3)
- Next take one of the boxes and cut off all of the sides leaving you with just the base. (Pic. 6)
- Glue the two sides (made in step 1) to the base (made in step 2) which will leave you with something that looks like picture 7.
- Now take another lid and cut off the two shorter sides and trim half of the longer sides. This will act as the backing for your drawers. (Pic. 9)
- Glue the backing (made in step 4) to the rest of the structure created in step 3. You should have something that looks like picture 10.
- Take the final lid and glue it to the top of the structure. (Pic. 11)
- Slide all of the remaining boxes in to create your drawers. (Pic. 12)
- Finally use your ribbon to decorate your drawers, hide any rough edges where you have cut the box and create little loops to use as handles to open the drawers.