1. Supplies: Throw pillows, fabric (we used tapestry), yarn, needle and thread, scissors, sharpie, tissue paper.
2. First, draw a horse silhouette onto tissue paper with the sharpie. It might take a few tries to get it just right!
3. Once you’ve made a silhouette, use it as a pattern on the fabric.
4. After you’ve cut out the horse in fabric, begin sewing pieces of yarn onto the edge, right below the ears. This will be the horse’s mane!
5. Continue this process all the way down the back of the horse, then trim the yarn for the perfect length.
6. Hand stitch the horse onto the top of the pillow!
Source:A Beauti Ful Mess