Need to prepare
- small tin can
- white printer paper
- scotch tape
- red spray paint
- drill with 5/64 drill bit (or any small sized drill bit)
- tealight candle
- Hand draw or print a heart shape onto paper. For my 4″ tall can, I printed 2.25″ tall hearts. Cut out heart, and trim paper to match the height of the can.
- Tape heart stencil onto can.
- Spray red spray paint into heart cutout. Allow to dry, then remove stencil.
- Hold can securely, and drill holes around the perimeter of the heart, eye-balling the placement of each hole. Set a lit tea light candle in the center.