1. Apply a pea-sized amount of smoothing cream in the palm of your hand. We recommend TIGI Rock My World Smoothing Cream.
2. Rub the cream into your hands for a more even application. Apply to the roots of your hair all along your head making it easy to brush your hair back into a polished high ponytail. Use a fine-toothed comb to smooth out any bumps or fly-aways.
3. Use a thick elastic that matches your hair color to secure the ponytail.
4. Comb through the ponytail to get rid of any excess tangles.
5. Add another small elastic around your ponytail, about three inches down from the base of your pony.
6. Once the elastic is secure, use your fingers to gently loosen the hair in between the two elastics. This creates a sort of pouf look.
7. Continue this until you get towards the ends of the pony.
8. For the last section or two, you may need to back comb the hair to create more volume. This section of hair is typically much finer than the rest of your hair.
9. Lastly, use a mending product like KMS Dry Wax Spray to polish off the hairs at the end of the ponytail.